We are still working on the crib sleeping. Some nights are better than others. On the bad nights we just cave in and let him sleep with us. This last Tuesday night was a VERY rough night. The poor little guy had gas so bad that he just cried and cried and cried some more. It just broke my heart to see him so upset. Last night we left him out of his swaddle blanket (which used to be required) and he still slept well - even in his crib for 1.5 hours after his 2am feeding. To assist us with the transition we've placed his sleep positioner in our bed to replicate the crib environment. His Ped is all for co-sleeping. We enjoy it for now, but do want to have him in his crib by 3-4 months.
I am past the half-way point of my time home with Caden and it makes me sad to think about going back to work. Being home with him is the hardest job I have ever had, but it's also the most rewarding job. However, I know that the benefits of daycare will far outweigh my sadness of leaving him. For now I am just going to enjoy the time.
The naked photo and collage are both from his 1 Month pictures we had taken at a studio. The others are just Caden chillin around the house. I love the one sitting up on the couch. I am also trying to attach a little video of him on his activity mat. He's starting to touch the dangling animals.


2 comments:
He is so precious, so alert. We miss him terribly and can't wait to see him again.
We love all of you.
The, THE Nelsons
I LOVE the pictures! The one of him looking at you is BREATHTAKING!!! I also Love his naked little butt-he's perfect! I am SO happy he's doing so well :)
Post a Comment