June 30, 2009

My Orlando Vacation

Last week we took our first official family vacation and went to Orlando. We met up with my Aunt Michelle, Uncle Rob, Cousin Whitney and Jana. I did very well on my first plane trip, however, mommy and daddy now say only direct flights. I got to spend tons of time in the water -- I even got to visit Wet n Wild.

I also got to take my first shower in Florida -- it's just as much fun as a bath!! (btw - Daddy has on swim trunks)


Me and mommy on the airplane


Daddy taught me how to stick out my tongue....mommy wasn't so happy about this -- lol.


My day at Wet n Wild




Daddy and Me at the Small Hotel Pool


Me, Cousin Whitney and Jana (in the background) at the Big Pool


Lounging in my Highchair


Me, Aunt Michelle and Uncle Rob


Mommy is very upset -- this is the only picture of all of us and I am not even looking at the camera.


It was a very good trip, however, I was happy to get home to my puppy Gus and to get back to my crib.



XOXO,
Caden

No comments: