2 weeks ago we learned that the twins are both BOYS!!!! So mommy is now going to always be outnumbered. Today, at our 19 week appointment (we get ultrasounds every 2 weeks) we were pleased to see the cyst on Baby B was gone. They are both looking great and I am enjoying feeling all the movement.
Caden is such a cutie....yes, I am biased, but he is the sweetest little boy in the whole world. He said mama for the first time last Sunday and I teared up immediately. If he only knew what he could get away with if he just said that when he wanted something - lol. He's up to 10 teeth now, which includes his upper 1 year molars. They came in pretty easy and without to much fussing from him.
Caden's first taste of a Twix
Caden talking Gus for a "walk"
Caden and Gus playing tug-of-war
Belly shot from 17 weeks....it's amazing how much a difference twins make
1 comment:
Congratulations Sam! You are ADORABLE!!! Best of luck with this pregnancy. I wish you 20 more weeks of waddling around :)
Post a Comment