April 20, 2011

Must Get Back Into Blogging

Well, I quickly forgot my NYR to start blogging more.... but I guess it's better to try again than just give up.  So much has happened since my last post....

First, we decided it was time to turn Caden's crib into a toddler bed.  As you can see he LOVES it.  He's only climbed out twice in the beginning.  Now he knows to call for us.



Here's a random pic of my big boy playing with his iPad.  I am pretty sure at 2.5 I didn't know how to use a computer much less an iPad.  Heck, I'll admit it he's probably better at using the iPad than I am.

As you may have already realized, our baby boy Will is quite the ham.  Seriously, the kid cracks me up.  You get out a camera and he starts posing.  It's always so sweet.  Well, maybe not always....there are the times when I really, really want a picture of him doing something and he refuses to cooperate.







Will is also quite accident prone. He's had his fair share of bruises & bumps.  This is one of the bad ones.  Who knew his poor little cheeks could get even bigger than they were.

Both boys love to wrestle with their daddy. However, they also decide to attack mommy from time to time.



Caden had always loved to run around the house naked.  He literally runs around saying "naked".  On this particular day Will was all about joining in the fun.





Our first trip to the park this year.  Will enjoyed walking around and going down the slide.  Caden loves to go to the big "playground".



Wish our sweet Mason was here to share in all of this fun.  We love you Mason.

No comments: