It seems I am suffering from some anxiety about leaving the boys. We are going to see my family in a couple of weeks and we had been planning to leave the boys with my sister while we went to get away for the night on Saturday...that was the plan. Over the last week I have been having what I think is an anxiety attack anytime I think about leaving the boys overnight. I have this fear that something is going to happen if I leave them. And I get this sinking feeling in my stomach. So today I finally confessed my fears to Rob and we will not be leaving the boys overnight. Instead we will give my sister all afternoon/evening with boys but be home that night.
Caden was almost 13 months old before I ever left him overnight and other than having the twins and my hospital bedrest with them I've yet to leave him again.While a night of uninterrupted sleep would be heavenly, I just can't leave my boys.
 |
| Mommy & Will...he's discovered his tongue |
|
 |
| Bibi & Corey (row 1) Rob, Caden, Jess & Will (row 2) |
 |
| Daddy & Caden Riding the Bus |
 |
| Mommy Cuddles |
Caden is obsessed with lawn mowers. Now that daddy has taken back over the job, Caden loves to help. It was very cute to watch...which Will and I did from the front porch.
 |
| Mowing Buddies I |
 |
| Mowing Buddies II |
To my sweet Mason, I miss you so much it hurts. Loving you always.
No comments:
Post a Comment