October 11, 2010

Great Long Weekend

We had a great 4 day weekend - something we should do more often. On Friday we had a date day and went shopping. It was nice outside and we both needed some new clothes. Then on Saturday we met the Lillis family out at Faulkners Ranch to see some pumpkins. It was a bit hot and didn't quite feel like the fall day where you really want to go pumpkin picking. Sunday we went to see the Hutson family and to watch football. Caden was quite happy to see his girls Payton and Brinley. Will was a happy baby as usual and learned that club crackers are very, very yummy! The today was suppose to have been our outdoor project day - tree trimming, weed pulling, etc...but mother nature had other plans. So it became an indoor project day. I tackled some attic projects while Rob worked in the basement. We FINALLY hung Will's name up above his crib. And we ran some errands. Mine were interrupted by the dog groomer calling to see if I had forgotten about Gus...oops! I didn't forget, just thought I had another hour.

Will LOVES to stand up now - tonight he was standing holding on to the couch or his activity table. He doesn't even need much help getting up - but he does need to work on his balance.

Caden is such a sweet kid. So funny. So much love for his brother. Tonight he helped daddy put together a new shelving unit for their play room. He loved using the hammer and drill.

I miss you so much Mason. Forever loving you.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: