Let's see, it's been a couple days since I have posted. On Friday we learned that my fluid level is now at it's lowest point (1.77), but the peri isn't concerned. She even pointed out that the number shouldn't worry me since there were several pockets of fluid too small for measuring. Bottom line -- Caden has enough fluid. His heart rate has been great and so has his movement. The little man is still breech. During the u/s he had both feet up by his head.....at least we know that he is flexible. We'll have another look on Friday - hoping to stick to the trend and my fluid level to be up. His weight is now estimated at 4lbs 12oz, which is great considering just 3 weeks ago it was 3lbs. These are plus/minus 6oz estimates.
Rob is continuing to be an amazing husband during this time -- Friday night we had chinese take-out, tonight he made me his famous shrimp scampi. I always look forward to my Saturday night home cooked meal.
I have also upgraded out of my hospital gown to pj pants and a tank top. I feel more human now in real clothes. It's been 23 days and we have 13 days to go to his birth. I need to feel human again.....still enjoying the fact that I am not spending time straightening my hair or putting on make-up. I don't look pretty, but it's relaxing.
It's crazy to think that in less than 2 weeks we will be meeting our little boy. I can't wait to see his precious little face, to have his tiny little fist grab my finger, to hold his body close to mine and promise to be the best mommy in the world.
13 days and counting until his arrival......
No comments:
Post a Comment