August 6, 2008

Day 13 of Bedrest

I woke up this morning feeling that my cold is much better than before. Still a bit congested, but have only coughed once. Today, while I was showering my nurse put an egg crate mattress on my bed -- it's about 3 inches thick and now requires me to use a step-stool to get into bed. I am not complaining cause it's so comfortable.

Today is a big day for visitors -- Kim & Payton are coming around 1pm, Matt (one of my co-workers) is stopping by late this afternoon and tonight for dinner Chuck, one of Rob's co-workers, and his family are brining us Tequila Harry's for dinner. While the hospital food isn't bad, it'll be a nice change of pace to have something else.

Caden has been on the move alot this morning. Right now I am enjoying listening to his heartbeat and to him kicking the monitor. His heartrate is averaging in the mid-150's to low-160's with all his movement.

31 weeks

No comments: