August 21, 2008

Day 28 of Bedrest

Today is Day 27 of bedrest, but earlier this week we started a new countdown......it's 8 days until my c-section and the little mans arrival. It is seriously hard to believe I have been sitting in this bed for 4 weeks now. I am so excited to meet this little guy.

I am nervous about my fluid check tomorrow.....the gushes of fluid always make me nervous. But I am hoping we stick to the trend and my fluid level is back up this week. We just need 8 more days of baking for the little man.

Yesterday, one of my favorite nurses said that I get to pick the nurse I want for my c-section. So of course I am picking her. Not only is she super nice and helpful, but she delivered both of her boys early due to premature rupture, so she really gets it on a personal level. Tonight, I have one of my night-time favorite nurses so I want to see if she's working next Thursday night so I can request her.

Gus got a haircut and I can't wait to get home and see him. Before this I have never spent more than a week away from him -- miss him so much. Tomorrow I am asking my Dr for a 2 hour pass away from the hospital so I can go home and see my kiddos. I'd like to do it this weekend, but will settle for next Thursday.

No comments: