August 10, 2008

Day 17 of Bedrest

Ever wake up and feel like you are in the movie Groundhog Day? That's what I am starting to feel like. It's hard to believe that I have been sitting/laying here in this bed for 17 days now and still have many more to go to make it to 34 weeks. Caden doesn't seem to mind, I woke up this morning to him head-butting me in the side.

We've grown into somewhat of a rountine -- M-F, Rob arrives at lunchtime and stays until after dinner. For me, I wake up around 8am, just in time for my breakfast tray and the doctor to make her rounds. On Fridays, I also get to see Caden on u/s when they check my fluid levels. On the weekends, Rob stays here with me. It's nice to have him here.

I miss Gus and Bailey terribly, along with my own bed. While I am still allowed to get up for the bathroom and a daily shower, I am to spend as much time in bed as possible. Thank goodness they have free WiFi or I might have went crazy by now.

31 weeks, 4 days

No comments: