- For the first time since being admitted I was allowed to leave my room. This week I got to go to the sono room instead of it being brought to me. He's still breech, which is to be expected since he doesn't have enough fluid to flip.
- My peri was appalled that they were waking me up at 3am for monitoring , so she put a stop to that. Just one NST a day, unless I need another for cramping, contractions or lack of baby movement.
- Caden's fluid level has INCREASED!!!! On 7/25 it was just over 9, then by 8/1 it was down to 2.33.....today it was up over 4. This is great news and gives me major hope that we can make it another week, at least.
Caden's heart rate has been excellent and I just love all his movement. He still likes to head butt mommy in the ribs or side. Stepping on my bladder seems to be another activity that he just loves.
While bedrest isn't something I would choose, it hasn't been all that bad. It's the best thing I can ever do for Caden, so I am happy to do it. Today, my OB was telling the new nurse I've turned this into my own little hotel room. Thanks to my sister I have pictures from home and then friends have been providing the flowers.....trying to make it as homey as possible.
31 weeks, 2 days
No comments:
Post a Comment