September 23, 2010

Feeling Sorry for Myself

I am feeling sorry for myself today. It started out missing Mason even more than usual. Not sure what triggered it, just happened. Then work came out with a new "forecasting" report. I've heard another sales person found the new report to make her feel suicidal. After seeing just how horrible I am doing this year, I must agree with her. I've been avoiding looking at my sales numbers. 2010 is not a good year - with maternity leave, bedrest, the economy, losing Mason. Then we got home from gymnastics tonight to find that the gas company was working on our gas meter and cause we weren't home they left our gas shut off. Thankfully they sent a very nice man back out to turn it on. So now I just sit here feeling sorry for myself......

I miss you so much Mason. You are so loved by many people.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

*~*Lis*~* said...

thinking of you Sam :(