September 5, 2010

Mason's Quilt

Shortly after Mason's passing a friend told me that someone made her a quilt of her little girls clothes when she passed away. I like the idea, so I started gathering clothes and looking for someone to do it. Kim's mom volunteered to make one for me. Today Kim brought the quilt when we all got together for lunch. She waited until they were leaving and that was good timing. We put the kids down for naps then Rob and I sat down to look at it. I knew I would cry, but I was not prepared for the intensity of the emotions. She did an BEAUTIFUL job...I absolutely love it.

I miss my little boy so much...I miss his smile, how he felt. I am angry and sad that we don't get to watch him grow up. No first words, no crawling, no playing with his brother, no 1st birthday...the list just goes on and on. I HATE it...it's so unfair, so painful, so unfortunate. I will always be the mom of 3 boys, but will always miss having Mason here with us on earth.

1 comment:

*~*Lis*~* said...

How nice of your friends. I'm sure it's beautiful. It's just no fair Sam, I thin of you so often - I don't know how you can go on, but you are doing a wonderful job being a mom to your 3 boys.